Since we understand that it may sometimes be challenging to find a sitter for our furry four-legged friends and an increasing number of guests wish to travel with their pets, your dogs are welcome in our hotel. However, since various guests visit our establishment and we strive to ensure that all feel comfortable and safe, you are advised to comply with the following rules:
- Only small dogs (till 3 kg) are accepted.
- Maximum 1 pet per room is allowed.
- Your dogs shall be on a leash or in a carrier in the public areas of the hotels.
- Please do not leave your pets unsupervised in your room.
- Your pets shall be clean, the hotel reserves the right to demand a reimbursement of expenses if your animal relieves itself in your room.
- Animals are not allowed in the restaurants and bars, wellness centre, reception hall or lift.
- For safety reasons, your maid is not going to clean your room if it contains your unsupervised animal. If you are with your animal in your room at the time of cleaning, put it on a leash or secure it in another way (in a cage or carriage). In order to avoid any unpleasant situations, you are kindly advised to report to the reception desk when daily cleaning of your room should be provided.
- Owners shall be held liable for any damage to property or personal injuries caused by their animals. Hotel reserves the right to demand a reimbursement of costs and repair or replacement of damaged items from the owner.
- Please note the presence of other guests, maintain sufficient distance between you and them, and limit the noise that your pet makes. If you do not limit the noise, we reserve the right to ask you to leave the hotel before the end of your stay, even though you have already paid for your accommodation.
- Price for pets: EUR 50.00 / day (note that the hotel does not provide any equipment or food for pets).
- We reserve the right to charge EUR 100.00 for non-checked-in pets.
- Pets may be received solely in some rooms.
PRELIMINARY ANNOUNCEMENT REQUIRED!